Neti Pot Starter Kit – Porcelain
Dr. Oz recently awarded the Blue Ribbon to the neti pot as the Best of the Best Alternative solutions in the Allergy category.
He named it his absolute favorite tool and started the show with that segment. It was an honor to be the netipot used by the entire audience as they broke a world record for simultaneous neti-ing.
orcelain Neti Pot™ Starter Kit
The Himalayan Institute introduced the ceramic Neti Pot™ in 1972. Our trademarked lotus design and distinctive shape dispenses the perfect rate of flow to optimally cleanse the sinus passages. Made with food-grade glaze and certified lead-free.
- Soothe dry nasal passages
- Gently wash away dust, pollen, and irritants
- Remove excess mucus… naturally
Starter Kit Contains:
- Our Original Porcelain Neti Pot™
- 12oz of Neti Salt™ with measuring spoon in a refillable jar
- Neti Wash Plus Daily Boost – to help sooth dry nasal passages
Why a Nasal Wash?
The nasal passages are lined with a thin layer of mucus that is one of our body’s first lines of defense against disease. A nasal wash keeps this layer of mucus moist, clean, and healthy. Compared to other nasal wash techniques, using the Neti Pot™ is easy. A nasal wash can be as routine as brushing your teeth.
Use it anytime to:
- Remove excess mucus due to congestion
- Rid nostrils of pollen and other allergens
- Cleanse the nasal membranes of dust, smoke, or other airborne contaminants
- Relieve nasal dryness due to air travel
- Improve flow of breath before doing relaxation or meditation techniques
Features of the Porcelain Neti Pot
- Classic feel of a porcelain pot
- Certified lead-free*
The Porcelain Neti Pot is not microwavable
Always use sterilized water, such as boiled or distilled water, during nasal cleansing.
Remember a nasal wash is not a substitute for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention.
*Certified to comply with United States Food and Drug Administration Compliance Policy Guides for cadmium, 7117.06 and lead, 7117.07.